Emerging Renewed -- An Interpretive Tour of the Historic Waterfront Neighborhood of Strawbery Banke
Strawbery Banke Museum
14 Hancock Street, Portsmouth, NH
EMERGING RENEWED IN THE HISTORIC WATERFRONT NEIGHBORHOOD OF STRAWBERY BANKE
Daily through October 31, 2020, 10 am - 5 pm
Please read Strawbery Banke Museum's COVID-19 precautions prior to purchasing tickets.
Due to popular demand, Emerging Renewed Tours resume as self-guided experiences. Visitors explore the 10-acre campus and lanes lined with historic houses and gardens, at their convenience, meeting interpreters and costumed roleplayers, from a safe distance, portraying life through the centuries in the Puddle Dock neighborhood. Strawbery Banke is providing complimentary copies of the Emerging Renewed Guidebook, to aid guests' self-guided tours and describe how the families of Puddle Dock endured the challenges of their times that in many ways mirrored the trials of the pandemic.
Please note, the historic homes remain closed to the public as the museum showcases its architectural gems among the historic landscapes and gardens.
Tickets are valid for two consecutive days and are also available for purchase at the door.
Members & Military Families, Free. Non-members: Adult $15, Children (ages 5 - 17) $10. Under 5, free.
For questions regarding online tickets, please email email@example.com.
Strawbery Banke Museum's response to COVID-19:
The museum has taken extra precautions in terms of cleaning, sanitizing, and ensuring the proper space for physical distancing. We ask our staff members the following questions each day and ask you, too, before you encounter other visitors:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put other guests and our employees at risk and come back another day when you feel better. We can reissue your ticket for another date or make a refund.
We ask you to follow these guidelines for your safety and the safety of other visitors and staff:
- Please keep a safe distance of at least 6 feet from other people at all times while visiting the museum.
- Practice frequent hand hygiene/washing.
- We require that guests wear a cloth face covering over mouth and nose. If you don't have your own mask we can supply one, at no cost.
Enjoy your visit!