GHOSTS ON THE BANKE -- A FAMILY-FRIENDLY HALLOWEEN EVENT
Friday, October 25 & Saturday, October 26, 2019, 5:30 pm - 8 pm
Come and meet the Ghosts on the Banke at Strawbery Banke’s famous Halloween celebration. Long-dead sea captains, 17th-century shopkeepers, and wayward pirates haunt the streets of Portsmouth’s oldest neighborhood as you trick or treat safely from house to historic house. Tickets available at the door. $8 per person (adult or child over 1-year-old; children 1 or under, free). Half-price admission for members.
GHOSTS ON THE BANKE EVENT FEATURES:
- TRICK-OR-TREAT SAFELY: Jack-O-Lanterns light the way to step over the threshold of time and meet the "Ghosts on the Banke." Discover pirate treasure, visit with the wacky witch, look into the future with guidance from the gypsy fortune teller.
- CATCH A GHOSTLY TALE: Community members bring history back to life with spooky plays, skits, and interactive improvisation throughout the evening.
- LIGHT UP THE NIGHT: Warm weary bones by the bonfire.
- FIGTREE KITCHEN CAFE: offers seasonal eats, treats, and beverages during Baby Animals in the TYCO Visitors Center.
- PICKWICK'S AT THE BANKE: Decorated for Halloween, with all sorts of magic happening!
TICKET COST + INFORMATION:
- Strawbery Banke members: $4
- Adults: $8.00
- Children (ages 2 - 17): $8
- Children (under 1): free*
*Tickets available at the door.
To purchase tickets in advance, please click here.